27 November 2012

The Hottest Chick in the Fashion Game is a 72-year-old MAN! And Betty White Might Be in Love!

Extra!  Extra!  The Hottest Chick in the fashion game is a model whose photos have resulted in a 500% increase in sales for a very lucky fashion retailer.  And who, pray tell is this model?  Why it's the stunning 72-year-old Liu Xianping, grandfather of the owner of the China-based online store, Yuekou. Yes, this is a guy.  


It started as Liu put outfits together after unpacking boxes of clothing with his grandaughter.  The next thing you know, Grandpa decided to model his ensemble choices and posed for the camera as a joke.  The photos went viral overnight and the rest is retail history.

The man may be the butt of many jokes in days to come, however, you notice he's not wearing women's platform, stilletoes or any other form of torture chamber shoes.  A man's got to draw the line somewhere.  If the shoes don't fit, you must admit. It.

In other parallel universe news, the Ab Fab geezer granny Betty White, 90, said, "When I saw the stories about Liu, I thought now I can really get my  serious cougar on!  This youngster is 18 years younger than me!  Now don't you go and hate, go out and rob your own cradle and stay away from mine!  I'm 90, dammit!"  

"Thanksgiving was just last week, and coincidentally, I love Liu's turkey neck.  I just wish he didn't cover it up in some of these fashion shots."

"Plus, " Betty adds, " I just dropped that Elmo character when I found out he was messing around.  For years! With other human beings.  It would have been a different story if it had been the Cookie Monster or a Teddy Ruxpin, you know what I mean?"



Elmo has refused to comment, but has previously stated that he'd been crushing on Ms. White since she was spotted at a toy store picking up Furby years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment