27 March 2010

Existentially Essential


This is how Phoebe wants to dress all the time. As of now. Essentially Existentially Simple and to the Point. I will conduct serious business in this outfit.
Hey! Do you just hear that?"
This outfit is demanding a Samurai Style Haiku from me, so here it goes:

“This is Serious,
White Pants, Shirt, Jacket and Bag,
Can’t Eat Chocolate.”

No chocolate, blueberries or mustard can get anywhere near this outfit. One could wear this into Donald Trump’s boardroom.

He will not be able to fire you. He would have to say, “Phoebe, let’s go for a ride on my yacht while I tell you the secrets of the comb-over throughout history.” And Phoebe would say, “That is great. I’m working on getting my hairdressing certificate and hope to work for that “Jerseylicious” salon someday.”

No comments:

Post a Comment